Sunday, June 15, 2008

Photo Dump

On my Yahoo portal they have this section of "Most emailed photos" and "Most Viewed photos".

They must have had a dog show or something a while back and I grabbed these and all the rest.

This one is like the cover of that Beck CD. I always thought that was fake. I didn't know dogs like this actually existed.
The Beck album cover for "Odelay". This dog is ready to dive.
Here's a cat and a mouse together. Looks a lot like my cat except for the black paws. I don't think my cat has ever seen a mouse but I think he definitely would have the sense not to bathe it if he met one. Maybe that's a gerbil or a hamster. I don't know. It's a rodent and cats and rodents aren't supposed to get along like these two are.

Holy carnage at a bike race. Bodies and bikes flying everywhere. I think it said somebody died in the description too. That driver better be in the slammer somewhere for good long time.


If I recall the description it said this beetle was seized from a package coming over the border. I find gigantic beetles interesting and disgusting at the same time. See my Insectaculture link over in my links section.

No comments: