Sunday, June 15, 2008

Snap Fitness

I joined Snap Fitness and I'm going to dump my YMCA membership. A Snap Fitness just opened not long ago that's less then 2 minutes drive from where I live. I even walked there the other day. It's cheaper than the Y even if I pay only month by month. If choose to make the longer commitment I can average down my monthly cost even further, plus I can suspend my membership for up to 3 months of the year if I want to. They're open 24 hours a day so if I feel like it, I can go jump on an elliptical at 3:00 in the morning. I don't know why I would do that but it's good that it's an option. Maybe I'll do it sometime just so I can say that I did.

I've been there for about a month now but before that I probably hadn't been to the Y since sometime in March I think. Those 2 or 3 months time off or whatever weren't real good to me but I'm feeling back on track now. I'm able to do a full hour on the elliptical and then cool off on a stationary bike for 20 minutes after that. I'm working off some weight too. It's not so much the weight as it is my composition really. I could be less soft in the middle and more lean for sure.

No comments: