Thursday, February 23, 2006

Movie Quiz

Guess the movie based on a single frame.

I scored a 20 out of a possible 30. I didn't get number 6, 8, 14, 20, 21, 23, 24, 26, 27, or 30.

Number 8 and 24 I knew what they were but I couldn't immediately think of the titles. I've seen 15 of these movies and I own 7 of them on DVD so that helped. The answers to this quiz are here.

I went back and took the first version of the test but didn't score as well. I got 13/30. I count number 28 in my score even though I used IMDB . I knew the movie by the US title and the answer is its' UK title. I saw it on the big screen under the US title when I was in college so I didn't know what other name it could have until I looked it up.

Answers to quiz #1 are here. It turns out I've seen 18 of the 30 and I own 11 of them on DVD including number 2 which I didn't get when I took the quiz.

No comments: