Thursday, February 16, 2006

Star Trac use Temporarily Suspended

I haven't been to the gym since the 9th of February but it's not because I'm lazy. I'm haven't been sitting at my desk all day like I normally do. Instead I've been working in the warehouse assembling orders and heaving boxes around all day. I don't usually go to the gym when I know I'm going to be on my feet all day. When I go to the gym to workout I usually go all out. I don't leave enough left in the tank for a full day on my feet. So for the time being my weight training and Star Trac CrossTrainer use is temporarily suspended. I started my job working in the shipping department and without that experience I wouldn't be the salesperson I am today. I occasionally spend a week or a few days out in shipping if someone is sick or on vacation. It keeps my hands in multiple departments and gives me a perspective that no one else has. I'll be out there until next week sometime so unless I go to the gym Saturday morning I won't be going back until next week. I miss that Star Trac machine.

No comments: