Sunday, February 19, 2006

Face

I decided recently that I don't express my creativity enough and that maybe I should use my blog for that purpose if I ever felt inspired. I haven't had an art class since I was in 6th grade. Is that obvious? I just created this on my computer in about 5 minutes. We didn't have computers when I was in 6th grade but now that we do have computers and I'm all grown up I thought I'd see what I could come up with. I started out working a completely different idea. I was going to add an element to that idea but needed a image to use as on object. I'm not very particular about creating every element from scratch on my own so I was searching through some images on the internet when I came across the image of a woman's face that I used for this. I scrapped my first idea and developed this one instead.

No comments: