Monday, October 16, 2006

Final 2006 Miles

I decided I may as well call it a year. I've already put the glass in my storm door instead of the screen and my furnace is running as of the middle of last week. It seems much too early for that but it was 62 degrees in my house before I flipped the switch on that. So since there's a great likelihood that biking is done for the year I redid my chart with all my cumulative miles from this year and last year. It didn't turn out as terrible as I originally thought it might when I first created the chart in August. If it weren't for my long inactive period from early June to the latter half of July I'd be pretty much in line with 2005. Next year I plan on needing to adjust the table to include numbers above 800. A lot will depend on getting a good start and the weather, but that's my plan right now. My 2005 total was 716 miles and this year it was a mere 434 miles.

No comments: