Sunday, October 15, 2006

Smith

The only new show I started watching this fall is cancelled already. I watch The Unit with Dennis Haysbert which is back for its' second season and Smith was on in the time slot after that on Tuesday at 9:00. I didn't have anything better to do the first night it was on so I watched it. It wasn't great. I didn't think I'd even watch it again but I did. The second episode hooked me in completely. It's one of those shows that follows the bad guys in the same way as The Sopranos does. You find yourself in place where your sort of rooting for thieves. I can hardly believe it was so unpopular that they ditched it. I think there were only 3 episodes on altogether. It had Ray Liota in it and Amy Smart from The Butterfly Effect. Even a bad show with Amy Smart in it might be worth watching but it wasn't a bad show. I'm bummed. I like a good story and now I'll never know how it ends. Damn you CBS!

No comments: