Saturday, January 07, 2006

Electric Mayhem

When I originally created this blog I tossed around a few ideas for it's title. I eventually settled on "Electric Mayhem" or "Jim's Electric Mayhem" as it is in my address. It's not completely original I realize but it was much better than my other ideas. It came to me one day while I was watching television. I don't recall what made me think of it at the time, but as I sometimes do I wrote down my thought for further consideration at a later point in time. I realized later that I wrote it down because it was the name of the band on the Muppets. I thought it would be a better name for my blog than the one I had started with. And it makes sense considering my intentions for this blog are to have no specific intentions at all. I'm just going to write about whatever I feel like and most of it won't likely be connected in any way. It won't always center around politics, current life events, my thoughts on a CD or concert, my restaurant experiences or anything in particular at all. And so it will be mayhem.....electric mayhem.

No comments: