Sunday, December 27, 2009

Other Videos of 2009

I've seen a lot of things on the internet that are pretty disturbing...wipeouts, breaking bones, and so on. I probably should never go to break.com, but I do. I happened upon this disturbing video segment a few months back. There's disagreement in the comment section over whether it is a cyst or an abscess, but whatever it is I pray that I never am afflicted with one of them.

Warning! This is REALLY disgusting. You shouldn't watch this if you're eating or just ate! Maybe watch it when you're hungry and there's not any food around because you'll probably lose whatever appetite you had. (Also language warning at 3:40 min in, otherwise OK.)


Two Girls One Cyst

After the above you may need a palete cleanser video or two.

Cat With Tissue Box Stuck on Its Head


Kitten Attempts Epic Jump

No comments: