Monday, November 06, 2006

Turns out Doogie Howser is gay

That surprises me. It really does. I found out today from a friend that Doogie Howser disclosed that he's gay. According to the news story here he says he's "a very content gay man". Who are we going to hear that from next? That Fred Savage guy from the Wonder Years? My friend also heard a rumor Kirk Hammett from Metallica was gay too. I researched that a little as well but I couldn't find anything. That appears to be hearsay. Not that it matters gay or straight but I hated that Doogie Howser show. Same thing with the Wonder Years. I had a roommate in college that liked both shows and watched them all the time in reruns which were on constantly around the time. It just made me hate them more. They were just such utterly stupid TV shows.

No comments: