Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Colorado

Not long ago I went on vacation to Colorado for about a week and half. I got back July 8. I've been going over about 250 photos I took and assembling some PowerPoint presentations. I make them so I can remember my trip and also because it's an easy way to show my photos and everything about my experiences to my family. I probably spend a great deal more time putting these elaborate presentations together than I need to, but I find the whole creative process making them enjoyable. While I'm making them I reflect on all the places I was and all the things I did. Having more than 200 photos doesn't hurt when it comes to remembering things, but years from now I think I'll be glad I put written text mixed in with my photos into a presentation form. I'll remember more of the details of my experiences that way I think.

No comments: