Sunday, June 28, 2009

Another Netflix Update

My second blog post of this whole year! Even Jonathan posts more often and he retired from regular blogging last Dec 31. Here's a rundown of how I have entertained myself in terms of the moving picture shows I've seen since my last Netflix update. Beginning with the most recent and going back to late last year sometime.

Arrested Development Season 1-3 (8 DVD's total)
I Am Legend
Balls Out: Gary the Tennis Coach
Pineapple Express
Next
The Pursuit of Happyness
Snakes on a Plane
He Was a Quiet Man
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning
Balls of Fury
88 Minutes
Role Models
Cloverfield
Resident Evil: Degeneration
21
Lakeview Terrace
The Killpoint (2 DVD)
National Treasure: Book of Secrets
All the Pretty Horses
Trade
Borderland
10,000 BC
Vantage Point
Into the Blue
The Dark Knight
Hancock
Reno 911 Season 2 (3 DVD)
25th Hour
8 Mile
Jumper
Reno 911 Season 1 (3 DVD)

In addition to this I also have seen Wall.E, The House Bunny, and something else I can't remember on New Years.

I'm disappointed by a lot of movies I've seen lately. I shouldn't be surprised really. I see most stuff to satisfy my curiosity more than it is that I think I'm going to be seeing a great movie. I thought 10,000 BC was pretty good even though that movie gets bashed by most reviewers. I thought Cloverfield was pretty good too. Arrested Development is hilarious. I like that I can whip through an entire TV series in a matter of weeks and without commercials. I'm doing the same thing right now with the V TV series. I managed to find a way to download it off the Internet and I'm working my way through 19 episodes. The events in that show are about as unlikely as anything seen on The Dukes of Hazzard, only this has lizard aliens disguised as people for enemies. ABC is going to have a new "V" TV series this fall. Juliet from Lost is in it. I wonder if they will eat hamsters. Kia hamsters (see post below).

No comments: