Friday, December 19, 2008

Dream Dates

I started this list of dream dates right here on my blog quite a while ago but I've never expanded on it. These are in no particular order.

1. Mary Katherine Ham

This must be an old screen cap. She's no longer blogging on townhall.com. She's been replaced by Amanda Carpenter as the internet cop from townhall.com on the O'Reilly Factor. You can still find Mary Katherine Ham on the Factor quite a bit though. Usually paired up in the same segment with Juan Williams for some reason. Youtube video here also.

2. Barbara Bush
I don't know anything about Barbara other than she's beautiful and the President's daughter. I just think those 2 things would make it an interesting evening.

3. Claire LittletonClaire Littleton is actually a character on Lost. Emilie de Ravin is married but technically it would be OK to go out with Claire from Lost since Charlie is out of the picture now. It might be difficult to find her though, I think she went missing again near the end of last season.

4. Jessica Kiper AKA Sugar

I grabbed the first 2 images from the CBS site mostly because they show the record adapter necklace she wore. I was going to put them in an earlier post but I didn't. She didn't get a single vote from the jury at the end but I don't think she much expected to. She should be on the next fans vs favorites for sure if they do that again. On the Survivor website it says she named her dog Major P. Pants. That's hilarious. It said she was a pin-up model so I googled it one time and found those Thanksgiving photos. I have photos of a topless female survivor contestant on my blog now. That sounds a lot worse that it really is.

5. ?
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?

No comments: