Thursday, August 02, 2007

Flavored Bread

This better not be from the Home Pride factory.


Home Pride is my bread of choice. Butter Top Wheat just like in this image. Just one mouse and that would be it. That would be enough for me to switch brands forever. My mom found a fly at the bottom of her coffee cup at a KFC somewhere down south once. Now she won't ever go to any KFC anywhere ever again. It's irrational. I could see if it was a beak, some feet, or an entire chicken head maybe, but a fly at the bottom of a coffee cup could happen anywhere. I'm not sure even if I found a McNoggin in my McNuggets that I'd stop eating at McDonalds. I'd at least make sure I got some sort of golden pass or something that allowed me to eat free at any McDonalds worldwide for the rest of my life.

No comments: