Thursday, May 31, 2007

Rena Sofer


I didn't know who Rena Sofer was until I looked it up. I was watching Heroes that I taped from TV a while back when I realized that flying man Nathan Patrelli's wife is the same person as Marilyn Bauer on 24. I watched 24 at 8:00 on Mondays, but in order to watch Heroes too I had to videotape it because it was on at the same time. If that's not a sign I watched too much TV over winter I don't know what is. So anyway, I'm watching Heroes from my videotape and I came to the realization that the same actress is on both Heroes and on 24. It took me until around the final 2 episodes of these shows to figure this out. That can't be all that common for an actor or actress to be on different shows at the same time that air at the same time on 2 different network TV stations. Technically neither role was a main character but still it can't be that common I wouldn't think.

I was completely wrong about Jack being dead at the end of 24. He's still alive but at a crossroads or something. The last 15 minutes of the finale was pretty lame. It was supposed to be all dramatic or something but instead it was really just boring and disappointing. Kind of a lame season of a good show. That's my opinion. Now it's over and so are most of the other TV shows I watched over winter. All of them except for The Shield and The Riches from FX which I think end next week. Then I can officially get off the couch and on with my summer and a bunch of projects I have lined up for myself.

No comments: