Monday, May 21, 2007

24 Season 6 finale prediction

I'm predicting that Jack will die at the end of this season. The preview shows some kind of explosion. If it's not apparent that he dies I think his fate at the end of the finale will be ambiguous. In my opinion this season didn't measure up to the level of other seasons of 24. I still think the show is better than most of the rest of TV though and this season did have a few great moments. I'm still in shock that Milo got shot 2 weeks ago. That was a stunner...proving once again CTU headquarters is not a safe place to work.

I had a dream last night a Chinese man died right in front of me. It was at some kind of park like one of the Disney parts and I was there with some friends. I recognized him as a bad guy who had some connection with nukes and terrorism. It wasn't part of my dream but now that I'm awake I think it was probably Cheng from this and last season of 24. In my dream he melted to death like the wicked witch only it was much more graphic. The best way I can describe it is that his blood turned acidic and ate away all his flesh and bones. It was frothy and everything until there was nothing left but a puddle of blood trickling into a sewer drain. Everyone present was real shocked but relieved. I somehow doubt that's how Cheng will die in tonight's finale but I'm predicting he'll die tonight also. Perhaps in that same explosion as Jack they show in the preview.

No comments: