Saturday, November 21, 2009

Monster Trail Mix

I don't know what to say about this stuff other than it's addictive. I picked up some trail mix at one of the rest stations on one of my rides this year. I think the RMHC ride. I don't remember the brand but since then I've been trying to find something like it. I wanted something with M&M's in it so I tried Archer Farms "Monster" trail mix. I know this isn't the same stuff I had had, but it looked good. I eat it like an after meal desert or a quick snack. The problem is I have a hard time stopping once I start eating it. I close the lid only to reopen it again and I usually repeat that process several times before I finally quit it. One serving is supposed to be 1/4 cup, but that rarely happens. I think I ate a whole container inside of a week. That can't be good for me.


I'd estimate that it's 75% peanuts and raisins and the rest are the chips and M&M's. Whatever the ratios are, this is good stuff. Archer Farms is a brand of Target from what I read, so you can only get it there.

Five stars!

No comments: