Sunday, January 13, 2008

Netflix

I joined Netflix last November. So far I like it a lot. I've been through a ton of movies in a real short time. I get about one DVD per week now. It's super easy. I just set up online in my Netflix account a list of DVDs I want to see, they mail the top one on my list to me, and I mail it back in the postpaid envelope whenever I want the next one. Blockbuster will probably never see me again. Sweet! I should have done this a long time ago
This is what I've seen since last November in chronological order.
  • Sopranos Season Six: Part 2 (Discs 1-4)
  • The Prestige
  • Blood Diamond
  • The Illusionist
  • True Romance
  • Gangs of New York
  • The Bourne Ultimatum
  • Stranger Than Fiction
  • Fantastic 4

Fantastic 4 was pretty bad. I expected it to be. Ever since I signed on to this, even though my credit card gets charged every month it sort of feels like it's free somehow. I feel more liberty to rent some items that I never would have considered before. Some throw-aways. Best on my list above is probably Blood Diamond. I had to start with the Sopranos when Ifirst joined since the series ended and I haven't purchased the DVD set yet.

No comments: