Monday, January 22, 2007

24

Last week 24 premiered. I think this is the best show that's been on TV over the last several years. In terms of hooking you in, it is unmatched. For now Jack's pretty messed up after some time in a Chinese prison. He's back but not quite as sharp as before it would seem. Last week he was ready to call it quits for good until he changed his mind when at the end of the show he watched a nuke explode. I'm pretty sure he should be blinded by this, but since this is fiction he probably won't be. I'd have to see it again but I think you could even see a reflection of the mushroom cloud in his eyes as it happened.

As usual for this show a main character has died already. I'm going to be upset if Chloe gets killed somehow this season. I think she's my favorite character that's still alive. She's not usually in harms way back at CTU headquarters but she could get fired. That seems more likely but there are always surprises. CTU headquarters isn't necessarily safe either as we have seen before.

No comments: